Senin, 26 Oktober 2015

What a day...



Hello!
so I have a homework (that I almsot forgot to do it) to write a diary .

 today was quite a day. to be honest, i dont know what to write about. i mean, i've been so stressed over the past few weeks and Monday is not my day to me.... not to mention Tuesday. Oh, it's not about the English class i'm stressing about in fact I get hyped whenever it comes to English Class. today was started by me waking up at 8.15 with pale face, cloudy head, unmotivated and went at 9.45 to campus. it took about 45 minutes to be at campus. my home is in Tembalang and Udinus is near Tugu Muda, well.. you can imagine how far it is not to mention i have to pass Jatingaleh which is
having a construction for a fly over moreover the traffic jam that i have to go through everyday! that is one of my stressed-inducing. the second one is my class' schedule. seriously, no matter how hard i've been trying to get used to it, I still couldnt get to used of it. I want to write down my class' schedule but since i hate it and can't enjoy it at all and just by telling it makes me stressed all over again, so i decided to not to write down on this blog. I just, cant enjoy my major anymore and i even started to hate it. hopefully i can get through all of this because, hey, i'm in the 3rd semester. it's time to get serious. i just wish people who responsible on deciding class' schedule could be more careful in choosing the right time. I dont know how to manage my time anymore. what's even more bad is that i dont have time to study. at all. this is the scariest thing. I got almost D's in Japanese grammar as result oh, dont mention me about doing homework. arrived at campus in the morning and home by night time. same goes for the next day. my energy is all out and if i forced to study or do homework, i think i wouldnt be able to take the mid test next week. Monday and Tuesday are not my favorite.
So i guess this for tonight. oh look at the time.... it's 00:10 and i have class at 7 am oh why hello there Japanese grammar's mini test, you dont look so mini and all i see is that my grade looks so mini. bravo! my left eye hurts now. ah, i just wish i could take of my left eye and see it rolling down on the floor. good night!
 // My internet was off as I wanted to clicked publish. sorry. 
have some music. this music kind of calmed me a bit. i actually listened to this song while writing this to balance my mind (ohhh look at those grammars).

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar